Sikkerhet og kontroll av viktige funksjoner før bruk:
Finner du feil, mangler eller andre skader på din TROLL CART så ser vi gjerne at du tar kontakt med oss i Troll Mushing AS.
Husk at det kan være variasjoner fra årsmodell til årsmodell og at vi hos Troll Mushing er de som har best oversikt over forskjellene og hvordan hver enkelt vogn bør vedlikeholdes.
Det finnes mange flinke folk på Facebook, men også mange med velmente tips og råd som ikke nødvendigvis fungerer optimalt for akkurat din vogn.
Alle reparasjoner utover daglig vedlikehold på TROLL CART NEIDEN bør utføres av mekanisk fagpersonell, eller noen med god kjennskap til vogna hvis du ikke selv sitter inne med denne kunnskapen
Vedlikehold TROLL CART NEIDEN:
Bruk/kjøring av TROLL CART:
Maintenace befor and during use.
Security and control of key functions befor use:
• Make sure you have enough brake fluid in the containers.
• Try both brakes and check that they work. They should have good resistance and be hard to squeeze all the way. Maintain pressure for a few seconds to know that resistance is not yielding.
• Check all brake hoses and pipes for leaks. The brake system should be a closed system and it should not leak brake fluid anywhere. If leaks occurs you will eventually lose braking force on the brake circuit that is leaking .
• Make sure there is air in the tires.
• Check that the wheels and wheel nuts are tightened.
• Check the board, steering rods and ball joint/end knots. Check that nuts and bolts are safe and well thighten and that there is no damage to the steering pipes.
• Check the shock absorbers and springs.
• Check the frame, and weld joints for damage.
If you find errors, omissions, or other damage to your TROLL CART, do not hesitate to contact us at Troll. All repairs beyond general maintenance should be performed by mechanical professionals.
• Check brake pads and discs on a regular basis . Brake pads should be replaced before they begin to wear on the brake disc.
• The support arm which the backwheels are attached to are hinged to the frame. Under the bracket on the support arm there is a grease nipple ( one on the right side and one on the left ) . These should be lubricated regularly. How often this should be done depends on how much you use your cart, weather conditions, where you drive and several other factors. We recommend that it be lubricated at least one time before winter storage and 1 time in preparing the start of the season, and then 1time every Month that the wagon in use.
• From 2016 you will also find grease nipples on each of the 4 wheelaxels, and at the bottom of the Steeringpipe going from the handlebar down to the rear steering central. This spots should also be lubricated on regular basis.
• Wearing parts such as shock absorbers, steering rods, ball joints, tires and end knots. Should be checked regularly and replaced if damage or when they are worn.
• Parts that are prone to rust must be maintained with fat / grease or other rust stops.
• rubber bushings / sleeves on the joints and suspension spheres must be cleaned and maintained to prevent drying and cracking .
Use / execution TROLL CART :
• Helmet glasses and gloves should be used while driving .
• If you drive alone, you may want to add extra weight fore cart to raise the front wheel friction against the substrate , thus achieving better control of steering and braking.
• We recommend the use of ropes, anchors or other solutions to secure the cart before the operation and pause / stop driving.
• We recommend that you start out with only 6-8 dogs on the first ride to test that the Cart, steering and brakes workes as planed.